One thing to like at when revising is how you transition into these narratives. Some of them were a little hard to follow, possibly because they started on a different page, and I got a little lost at times. The main one being at the beginning of page seven. On page six you have this interest narrative of Jason as a small child with his grandfather. If you ended that one not as abrupt when going back into the Nick narrative, it would feel a little smoother. Another thing is I want more of a development between Jason and Mickey. I feel as though you only used that narrative a a grounding for your story but I feel like it could have just as much development out of Jason as the narrative with Nick.
All in all you have a great story here and I think the three narrative does work but you do have some kinks to work out.
No comments:
Post a Comment