Monday, September 8, 2014

Dialogue Assignment

  So this assignment was interesting. I never really thought about how much udder nonsense and pointless conversation goes on both by other people and me. Needless to say, this assignment was interesting.

"If my phone quits on me, I guess. haha. Are you done with class today?"

  {Unhearable}

"Oh Thats a late class"

  {Unhearable}

"Oh wow, is that a business class?"

  "It's an 8am on Wednesday and Friday."

"Are you a morning person?"

  "I can do mornings but not really."

"Are you a coffee morning person?"

  "I'm on and off with coffee. Really just depends on the morning."

"I need at least 30 minutes of coffee every morning."
________________________________________________________

"We had a house here."
 
  "Ok."

"It was a really shady basement that had a lot of rats."

  "Thats disgusting!.... {Unhearable}.... When does your sister graduate?"

"This spring"

  "Where at?"

"In Atlanta"

  "Are y'all close?"

"Kinda, more off and on really"

  {Unhearable}

"Yeah we haven't seen each other for six years."

  "Wow, six years is a long gap."

"Yeah"
__________________________________________________________

"It's a commitment to go up a mountain."

  "Do you know Waters?"

"Yeah."

  {Unhearable} "It was raining and is Hampton younger than you, do you know him?"

"Yeah"
 
  "Well we were riding up the mountain"

{Unhearable}

  "Coming away from that"

"Yeah I haven't been there but I've heard about it."

  "Yeah we went rock climbing and {Unhearable}"

"Oh wow, that's so cool."

  "Have you been to {Unhearable}"

"No"

  "Yeah me and my parents went there. We always ski and go hang gliding. We went and got some food and yeah it was a lot of fun."

"Oh my gosh that sounds so fun."

No comments:

Post a Comment